Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cannae Focae

Sup cho.

I just got finished listening to Drop Down by Designer Drugs twenty-five times in a row. Why? You may ask. Why. I will tell you.

When I got out of my sociology class this morning I realized, in a rather unhappy moment, that I have a Tai Chi paper about complementary medicine due today. It's not a big paper. In fact, it's actually a one page summary, so you wouldn't think it would be a big deal. However, the catch is that we are also required to find five scholarly journal articles and write an annotated bibliography (meaning that you must read and summarize each one in the bibliography.) I had not yet started this project so I have spent the last hour and a half running around the interweb trying to find articles on Ayurveda that are actually free and accesible and not just sitting on any webpage. I have definitely been employing the "the conclusion is the only part of a paper you need to read to get it" method.

Anyways, I have found that when I am trying to get work done quickly the best way to do it is to have music with little to no lyrics that moves quickly blaring as loudly as I can. I don't listen to it at all, but it pushes me into whatever I am doing really well.

This is a stupid entry but I'm posting it because I feel like I'm back in high school on TearsKeepAFalling when I could write nothing and publish it and not feel bad about it.

My blog.

Ha.

1 comment:

  1. i keep on reading anyhow. how sad i must be to need a glimpse into the life of holly. (note: sarcasm)

    ReplyDelete