Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm posting as me now.

I was going to keep this blog "secret" by posting under a different email address as my own, but I decided that was a. stupid and b. juvenile. Although I might be a little bit of both of those things I would like to think that I am not extremely inundated by either of those traits and as such I am going to man up (I really wish there was a female-friendly equivalent to that saying) and take 100% accountability of this blog as my own. My name is Holly Peterson and I approve this blog. Maybe I'll even tell people about it irl. :)

As you may recall my sister and I were on a roadtrip. We stopped at the ocean,




the redwoods,


Vancouver Island,


Pike's Place,


lakes,


and much more. We enjoyed ourselves immensely and we only got in one fight during the entire two week (?) trip. However, all good things must pass and on July 11thish she left me to do CHIC and I tried to find something to do with my time. Quite quickly I found out about a pretty sweet hostel (in Half Moon Bay) and booked three nights there. As soon as I arrived I changed my plan to two nights, which miraculously worked out perfectly and earned me three new friends, with whom I went kayaking and to another hostel in Point Reyes. Hostels are the best because you meet crazy awesome impromptu people there.

This is us:



After that I did a crazy little thing called J2M2 (the second two is pronounced "squared", fyi) which was wonderful and crazy and will be explained more in depth in my next entry. As will my hosteling experience. But for now I'm ready to say goodnight and just leave you will a bunch of photos. Wheehoo.

This is the J2M2 bunch...


3 comments:

  1. i missed you holly... actually i check daily to see if you posted anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super sweet. I will post more often. Hopefully. I always say that and then it doesn't happen. You should post more often also...it's been about a month for you as well, hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well its true! and youre right, i should post more. problem is im so stressed with work and looking for a house... that i often forget about venting via blogging... /sigh

    ReplyDelete